Address051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
CategoriesCourse , Safety Courses
Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health Officer Course
This course aims to train personnel to be competent Workplace, Safety and Health (WSH) Officers under the WSH Qualifications framework.
Duties of Safety Officers
Any officer of an organisation, volunteer or paid, must exercise due diligence to ensure that the organisation complies with its health and safety duties. This means they must ensure that the organisation has appropriate systems of work in place and they must actively monitor and evaluate health and safety management within the organisation.
The educational system emphasis mind-streching approch that increase information seeking aptitude and emphasises abilities to boost young confidence in dealing with the turmoil of the global corporate world.
The institute’s primary goal is to give high-quality management, technical, Safety & IT Physical / Online courses.For certification, this institute is affiliated with the Govt of Pakistan, PSDA also international certfication awarding body to UK, USA, Canada, ISO. We analyse and recognize talent at all levels by providing a variety of certifications, professional registrations, content and skill framework, and other resources.
Exercising due diligence as an officer means that officers must take reasonable steps to:
- Continuously learn about and keep up to date with work health and safety matters
- Have an understanding of the nature of the work the organisation does and stay aware of the risks workers and volunteers may face when working for the organisation
- Verify that the organisation has available for use, and uses, appropriate resources and processes to eliminate or minimise risks to health and safety
- Ensure and verify the organisation has processes in place for communicating and considering information regarding work health and safety and responding to that information.
- Organisation has, and implements, processes for complying with any duties and requirements under work health and safety (WHS) law.
Workplace Safety and Health Course Contents:
1.Establish WSH Policy and Advise on WSH Legal Compliance Issues
2.Identify WSH Hazards and Assess WSH Risks
3.Recommend WSH Control Measures
4.Manage WSH Risks
5.Develop a WSH Culture
6.Design and Implement Behavioural Safety Programme
7.Establish and Review Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
8.Establish and Manage WSH Incident Investigation and Analysis Process
9.Establish Measurement and Monitoring of WSH Performance
10.Manage Internal WSH Management System Audit
11.Lead Workplace communication and Engagement
12.Compose Technical Report
13.Plan, Prepare and Deliver Presentations
14.Establish Environmental Management System
15.Develop a WSH Management System
16.Manage WSH in Construction Industry
For Registration: 0092-311-5193625 / 0092-335-4176949
Workplace Safety Health Officer Course in Rawalpindi