Shorthand English Typing Stenographer Course
Shorthand is an abbreviated symbolic writing method. Process of writing in shorthand is called stenography, from the Greek stenos (narrow) and graphein (to write).
Forms of shorthand exist.Shorthand is any system of accelerated handwriting used for the transcription of the spoken word. The average person can only write at approximately 30 words per minute. The Knowledge of Shorthand aids in the development of skills related to listening, focus, organization, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Shorthand systems based on assigning a unique outline to a specific word. Require a very considerable time to memorize tens of thousands of outlines.
- Second, a large number of shorthand outlines demands constant practice on a daily basis.
- Third, depending on the form and thickness of symbols it might trexplain to you the rules of shorthand based.
- Introducing Teeline
- The Teeline alphabet
- Joining letters
- Removal of unnecessary letters
- Position of writing
- Write shorthand using correct techniques
- Read and write shorthand notes
- Write shorthand at optimum speed (minimum 60 wpm) with minimum 98% accuracy
- Produce transcripts of shorthand notes.