Video editing is an important skill to have in today’s digital world. YouTube and other digital media platforms, the demand for video editors has exploded. An effective video editor must be creative, tech savvy, and detail oriented. A video editing course is an ideal way to learn the skills needed to become a successful video editor. A video editing course can teach you the basics, from understanding how to use software like Adobe Premiere Pro, Filmora, Canva, and After Effects to more complex topics like color correction and mixing. sound and tell stories.
VIDEO EDITING COURSE OUTLINE:
- Getting started with Video (Introduction)
- Understanding How Video works (devices & prerequisites, styles, formats etc.)
- Introduction to Editing Basics, Tools & Interfaces
- Importing Media & Editing Techniques (Basic & Advanced)
- Mastering the timeline & workflow
- Understanding Transitions, Elements, Titles & Effects
- Working with Sound
- Colour Correcting
- Content Creation & Independent Video Project.