Address051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
PMP Course In Rawalpindi, Pakistan
Project management includes the application of specialized skills, knowledge, processes and procedures to successfully take a project from start to finish. A project can include any type of temporary initiative or goal, from developing a software program to putting an addition on a house. Project managers study the project scope and requirements and develop plans and systems to achieve project goals within specified parameters including time frame and budget. Skills required for project management include communications, leadership, risk management, time management, analytics and more.
- By attaining your PMP Certifications, your name will be included in the largest and most prestigious group of certified professionals in the project management community.
- If you are an experienced Project Manager, train and earn your Project Management Professional certification.
- ANSI Standard and constitutes the minimal education requirements for the Project Management Professional certification issued by the PMI.
- Our training courses are aimed to provide the skills, competencies and behaviors which will foster your organization’s performance, promote a Project culture and strenghten a result oriented and collaborative attitude.
- The Project Management MicroMasters program from RIT is a 4-part course program designed to teach you the key skills to start or launch your career in this lucrative and in-demand field.
- You will quickly learn the required project management tools, processes, and techniques to successfully take a project from initiation to closing.
- Learn about the unique challenges of managing a project across different countries and industries and understand how to implement project structures and communication channels to work efficiently and effectively in a global environment.
PMP Course Contents:
- Concept of PMP
- Signification and vital role of PMP
- Characteristics of PMP
- Relationship between Project Management and other methodologies
- Effective Project Management
- Project Planning
- Identification of Project ActivitiesCosting and Resource Requirements
- Resource Availability
- Projects in contemporary
- Budget Estimation of Projects
- Monitoring, Controlling and Making of Project
- Scope the Project
- Organize & Conduct the joint Project Planning Session
- Recruit, Organize, and Management the Project Team
- Monitor & Control Progress
- Clouse Out the Project
- Project Life Cycle & Organization