Address051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
Iosh Managing Safely Course In Rawalpindi
Iosh managing safely provides managers with an understanding of exactly what they are expected to manage. A practical programme, full of step by step guidance, Managing Safely has a sharp business focus.
- The hands on, format engages and inspires, and has helped a huge range of businesses to raise standards of safety and health. IOSH managing safely is designed to give supervisors, managers and heads of department the knowledge and tools they need to effectively manage their teams health and safety.
- Delegates will increase their awareness and raise the competence relating to the management of health and safety in their workplace and their responsibilities as a manager/supervisor.
- The course includes clear scenarios to which managers can relate, and high quality technical content that’s based on what they will need to know in a real world situation.
- The 4 day programme, which is flexible in delivery with prior agreement from, is assessed through a multiple choice paper and practical project, completed on the fourth day.
- Successful completion results in award of an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate, and the knowledge required as a manager or supervisor on how to manage health and safety in your teams.
IOSH Managing Safely Course Contents:
- Introducing managing safely
- Assessing risks
- Controlling risks
- Understanding your responsibilities
- Identifying hazards
- Investigating accidents and incidents
- Measuring performance
- Protecting our environment