IADC Rig Pass course in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
This course is fully accredited by the IADC. Course duration is 5 days. Training provides rig crews with a baseline of knowledge to demonstrate that all employees are familiar with legislative and industry standards on all aspects of safety.
Rig Pass curriculum addresses the following:
Capacity to apply concepts and procedures to real situations
Appraise strategies and outcomes
1. Introduction – training objectives
2. General Safety – attitude principles, alcohol & drug policies, weapons & firearms policy, personal conduct, housekeeping, chain of command/communications, accident/incident reporting, driving safety
3. PPE – head, face & eye, foot, hand, hearing, fall (slips, trips & fall protection), respiratory protection, PFD, miscellaneous, display & demo of PPE.
4. Hazard Communication , Hazardous Materials Transportation, Waste Disposal & Minimization, Environmental Compliance,
5. Occupational Health – Employee responsibilities, specific health hazards (H2S, NORM, benzene & toluene, sand, asbestos, acids & bases).
6. Specialized Work Procedures – general (Lockout/Tagout, confined space entry, hot work, other)
7. Fire Safety – prevention, responsibilities.
8. Material handling – mechanical equipment, back safety .
9. First Aid Treatment
10. Rig/Ptform environment.
11. Emergency response.