IADC Rig Pass course in Rawalpindi, Pakistan
This course is fully accredited by the IADC. The duration of the course is 5 days. Training provides the drilling crew with a knowledge base to demonstrate that all employees are aware of industry standards and legislation in all aspects of safety.
Rig Pass curriculum addresses the following:
Capacity to apply concepts and procedures to real situations
Appraise strategies and outcomes
1. Introduction – Educational Objective
2. General Safety – Principles of Conduct, Alcohol and Drug Policy, Weapons and Firearms Policy, Personal Conduct, Housekeeping, Chain of Command/Communication, Accident/Incident Reporting, Drivers Safety
3. PPE – Ladders, Face and Eyes, Feet, Hands, Hearing, Falls (Slips, Trips, Fall Protection), Respirators, PFDs, and other PPE exhibits and demonstrations.
4 Hazard Communication, Transport of Hazardous Materials, Waste Disposal and Minimization, Environmental Compliance,
5. Occupational Health – Employee Responsibilities, Certain Health Hazards (H2S, NORM, Benzene and Toluene, Sand, Asbestos, Acids and base).
6. Special Work Procedures – General (Lockout/Tagout, Entering Confined Spaces, Hot Work, etc.)
7. Fire Protection – Prevention, Responsibility.
8. Material transport – machinery, back protection.
9. First Aid
10. Rig/Platform Environment.
11. Emergency procedures.