Awareness is a qualification aimed at all staff, particularly new starters in any workplace, where a basic understanding of fire safety is required. Learners gaining this qualification will know that fire safety is the responsibility of everyone in the workplace with recognition of the contribution they may have to prevent the starting and spread of fires.
Unit 1: Fire Safety Awareness 1. Understand basic fire safety and what to do in the event of an emergency
- State the main causes of fires in the workplace.
- Outline the main costs of fires in the workplace for employers, employees and society.
- State their own duties and responsibilities in relation to fire safety at work.
2. Understand the principles of fire risk control
- List the key elements for effective fire risk management in the workplace.
- Outline how the components of the fire triangle can be used to control fire risks.
3. Understand the basics of practical fire safety
- State the safe operating parameters for the use of portable fire-fighting equipment.
- Outline simple checks for ensuring that fire safety equipment is serviceable and safe to use.
For Registration: 0092-311-5193625 / 0092-335-4176949
HABC Level 1 Award Fire Safety Awareness Course in Rawalpindi