Today’s Automotive technology is rapidly changing from mechanical to electronics,
from analogue to digital and from carbureted to electronic fuel injectors. due to the
competition and pressures to produce more efficient and economical vehicle’s
electronic systems which are not only efficient but also adhere to very significantly
controlled toxic emissions.Demand for the trained Auto Electricians is rising day by day. Because of more and
more automobiles on the roads, and more important are the Hi-Tech changes
especially as hybrid vehicles, advanced electronic ignition systems and many other
drive assist programs.In future qualified and trained persons capable of diagnosing the problems and
remedying them will be required. This curriculum covers the auto mobile topics of
scientific terms, principles, function, construction and operation of system / parts
versions types, and troubleshooting along with ethical values enabling the pass outs
of this course to meet the requirements of job market demand.
On successful completion of this course, the trainee should be able to: –
1. Use Auto Electrician workshop tools and equipment efficiently
2. Perform simple auto electrician shop techniques as wiring up in series and
parallel circuits, making tester, jumper wires, soldering, tapping, connecting
3. Perform Maintenance, charging and testing of batteries.
4. Diagnose and Servicing the self-starters.
5. Diagnose and Servicing the Charging system.
6. Interpret wiring diagrams of vehicles.
7. Wire up the electrical circuits.
8. Apply the diagnostic flowchart diagram properly
9. Air-conditioning system of vehicle
For Registration: 0092-311-5193625 / 0092-335-4176949