Address051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
CategoriesCourse , Diploma Courses , Engineering Courses , Technical Courses
EFI Hybrid Car Technology
The Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Course will develop your skills around hybrid technology vehicles. You will focus on hybrid & electric safety. Also operation principles, series & parallel, motor assisted systems, extended range hybrids. Electric vehicle operation, servicing & maintenance and diagnostics.
On completion technicians will be able to practically demonstrate that they have the knowledge and skills required for repairing vehicles with high voltage hybrid technologies. Fast track route is ideal for for technicians who maintain, service and repair Hybrid or electric vehicles and have a good background knowledge.
There are no formal entry requirement for entry on to the Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Course. You will have experience of vehicle electrics and engine systems. ICTE Engineering Academies provide comprehensive and immersive training experiences, helping new and re-assigned engineers become proficient and productive in a short period of time.
The Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Engineering Academy covers hybrid and electric vehicle engineering concepts, theory, and applications relevant to HEV, PHEV, EREV, and BEV for the passenger car industry. While the theory and concepts readily apply to the commercial vehicle industry as well, the examples and applications used will apply primarily to the passenger car industry.
What you can achieve
- Once complete you will gain your Level 2 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle Operation & Maintenance and Level 3 Award in Hybrid Electric Vehicle & Replacement.
- Successful completion will give you 2 valuable academic qualifications that demonstrates your skill.
- This course is structured so that you can expect to successfully complete all the assessments in 6 months, depending on your experience and according to your training preference.
Complete Overview of all High Voltage components involved in an electric or hybrid Vehicle.
- Cradle-to-grave of an automotive OEM to understand the effect of electric vehicle on the carbon footprint.
Describe the main hybrid and electric vehicle development considerations and performance requirements for various vehicle system.
Apply the operation of brushless dc and induction motors to HEV and EV vehicles
Define the torque speed curves for motors and the application to electric and hybrid electric vehicles
Define and analyze battery operation and performance requirements for HEV, PHEV, EREV and full electric vehicle applications
Describe the functions performed by a Battery Management System (BMS)
- Understand different thermal management methodologies applied for the battery pack systems and their challenges. Explain different approaches to estimating state of charge, state of health, power and energy.
Compare and contrast the various industry and regulatory standards for hybrid vehicle components, batteries, and charging systems.
- Identify how to define key vehicle system requirements and select and size system components that best meet those requirements.
- Understand various testing and regulatory requirements for electric vehicle and components at both system and subsystem level.
- The challenges in meeting the safety regulations at international level.
- Understand the drawbacks of current testing procedures applied by the international testing agencies for electric and hybrid vehicles.