From fundamental theory to practical application and advanced technologies, this class covers all aspects of GPS needed to understand and use GPS as a land surveyor. Including the basics of GPS technology, common hardware, surveying methods, survey design, planning and observing, real-time kinematics and DGPS.
- Covers all major areas of real property law, including the nature of real property, types of ownership, real estate contracts, title and insurance, financing, landlord and tenant, land use, environmental law and regulation.
- An understanding of real property law is fundamental to understanding boundary law. Land Surveyors are in great demand in various sectors including oil &gas, mining, infrastructure, construction, civil engineering etc. Land surveyor education is mostly associated with civil engineering discipline. Most of the surveyors have informal education, through work experience, restricting their growth option.
- Construction surveying :
Construction surveying is generally performed by specialized technicians. Unlike land surveyors, the resulting plan does not have legal status. Construction surveyors perform the following tasks:
- Surveying existing conditions of the future work site, including topography, existing buildings and infrastructure, and underground infrastructure when possible;
- “lay-out” or “setting-out”: placing reference points and markers that will guide the construction of new structures such as roads or buildings;
- Verifying the location of structures during construction;
- As-Built surveying: a survey conducted at the end of the construction project to verify that the work authorized was completed to the specifications set on plans.
- Bearing system
- Drawing Scales
- Types of scales
- Technical terms
- Purpose of Leveling
- Plain table survey
- Methods of plane table survey
- Adjustment of Levels
- Total Station Practical Training
- Auto level Practical Training
- Theodolite Practical Training
- GPS Practical Training
Course Fee: 60,000
Course Duration: Six Months
For Registration: 051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949
Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Rawalpindi, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Islamabad, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Pakistan, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Jhelum, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Attock, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Gujrat, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Sargodha, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Rahimyar Khan, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Karachi, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Hyderabad, Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Quetta.