Diploma in Civil Engineering Course in Rawalpindi Pakistan
An introduction to engineering problem solving through the use of computer spreadsheets. Topics include functions, referencing, conditional statements, graphs, trendlines and iterative solvers.Introduced to the public, quasi-public, and private depositories of recorded and non-recorded documents that establish land ownership boundaries, easement boundaries, and land use rights.
From fundamental theory to practical application and advanced technologies, this class covers all aspects of GPS needed to understand and use GPS as a land surveyor. Including the basics of GPS technology, common hardware, surveying methods, survey design, planning and observing, real-time kinematics and DGPS.
- Covers all major areas of real property law, including the nature of real property, types of ownership, real estate contracts, title and insurance, financing, landlord and tenant, land use, environmental law and regulation.
- An understanding of real property law is fundamental to understanding boundary law. Land Surveyors are in great demand in various sectors including oil &gas, mining, infrastructure, construction, civil engineering etc. Land surveyor education is mostly associated with civil engineering discipline. Most of the surveyors have informal education, through work experience, restricting their growth option.
- This course meets the long felt need for skilled manpower in this field. The assignments related to study material will be sent twice each semester, to be completed and sent back by the candidate within stipulated time period. Field training is mandatory to complete this course.
- Institute has all the required equipment & facilities to impart field training in association with surveying industry. Foreign students have a choice to undergo this training in their own country as well.
The educational system emphasis mind-streching approch that increase information seeking aptitude and emphasises abilities to boost young confidence in dealing with the turmoil of the global corporate world. The institute’s primary goal is to give high-quality management, technical, Safety & IT Physical / Online courses.For certification, this institute is affiliated with the Govt of Pakistan, PSDA also international certfication awarding body to UK, USA, Canada, ISO. We analyse and recognize talent at all levels by providing a variety of certifications, professional registrations, content and skill framework, and other resources.
- Introduction Civil Surveyor
- Classification of survey
- Civil Serveyor
- Principles of survey
- Chain survey
- Plotting of chain survey
- Compass survey
- Bearing system
- Drawing Scales
- Types of scales
- Technical terms
- Purpose of Leveling
- Plain table survey
- Methods of plane table survey
- Adjustment of Levels
- Total Station Practical Training
- Auto level Practical Training
- Theodolite Practical Training
- GPS Practical Training