Chef and Cooking Diploma Course in Pakistan
The course is suitable for anyone who is interested in cooking and wants to develop their skills and repertoire. Intensive facilities give students the knowledge, skills and confidence to work in the restaurant industry, cook on a yacht or motel, or work in professional kitchens. In the past, we’ve had people who just want to improve their cooking at home, who want to open their own coffee shop or work in the hospitality industry. This is a cooking and cooking course for men and women who want to develop their culinary careers domestically and internationally. The course provides in-depth knowledge of food and nutrition with kitchen hygiene and valuable tips for a balanced diet with the importance of not eating fruits and vegetables. It is to explore all kinds of cuisines like Asian, Pakistani, Chinese and continental cuisines.
- Basic Introduction
- Food and Nutrition
- Kitchen Hygiene
- Balance Diet
- Fruit and Vegetable Carving
- Asian Cuisine
- Chinese Cuisine
- Continentals Cuisine
- Fast Foods
- Soups & Salads
- Beverages & Cocktails
- Cutting Patterns & Presentations
- On successful completion of this course, trainees can find employment in following sectors:
- Work as a Cook in hotels, restaurants or any other food service organizations
- Prepare food for non-commercial and commercial operations
- Can work in catering industry.
- Open their own food outlets or manage canteens.
For Registration: 0092-311-5193625 / 0092-335-4176949