Address051-8736681, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
CategoriesComputer Courses , Course , Diploma Courses , Study , Technical Courses
Autocad Revit 3D Course in Rawalpindi Pakistan
This class is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it throughout the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. The objective of the Autodesk Revit 2018 Architecture.
- Fundamentals classe is to enable students to create full 3D architectural project models and set them up in working drawings.
- This student guide focuses on basic tools that the majority of users need.
- The educational system emphasis mind-streching approch that increase information seeking aptitude and emphasises abilities to boost young confidence in dealing with the turmoil of the global corporate world. The institute’s primary goal is to give high-quality management, technical, Safety & IT Physical / Online courses.For certification, this institute is affiliated with the Govt of Pakistan, PSDA also international certfication awarding body to UK, USA, Canada, ISO. We analyse and recognize talent at all levels by providing a variety of certifications, professional registrations, content and skill framework, and other resources.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to BIM and Autodesk Revit
- Chapter 2: Basic Sketching and Modify Tools
- Chapter 3: Setting Up Levels and Grids
- Chapter 4: Modeling Walls
- Chapter 5: Working with Doors and Windows
- Chapter 6: Working with Curtain Walls
- Chapter 7: Working with Views
- Chapter 8: Adding Components
- Chapter 9: Modeling Floors
- Chapter 10: Modeling Ceilings
- Chapter 11: Modeling Roofs
- Chapter 12: Modeling Stairs, Railings, and Ramp
- Chapter 13: Creating Construction Documents
- Chapter 14: Annotating Construction Documents
- Chapter 15: Adding Tags and Schedules
- Chapter 16: Creating Details