Address051-6122937, 0311-5193625, 0092-335-4176949, Office # 27, Second Floor, Maryam Shadi Hall Plaza (Airies Plaza), Shamsabad, Murree Road, Rawalpindi, Pakistan 46000 View map
CategoriesCourse , Engineering Courses
It allows the designer to use and manage it on multiple computers with network licenses. A readily available program, AutoCAD is used by students, teachers, architects, freelancers, engineers and fashion designers worldwide. Like other CAD programs, AutoCAD works with a database of geometric systems including points, lines, arcs, etc. User works on the application through the commands. Editing or drawing is done bythe built-in command line.
- Provided free of charge to students, faculty, and institutions. It is used by surveyors, designers, engineers and draftsmen worldwide.
- AutoCAD has proven itself worldwide as an efficient and easy-to-use program. Commercial Computer Aided Design (CAD) and drafting software applications are AutoCAD.
- Software is internationally known for its remarkable editing capabilities thatis likely to draw blueprints digitally or replicate 3D images. This software was developed by Autodesk in 1982.
The educational system emphasis mind-streching approch that increase information seeking aptitude and emphasises abilities to boost young confidence in dealing with the turmoil of the global corporate world. The institute’s primary goal is to give high-quality management, technical, Safety & IT Physical / Online courses.For certification, this institute is affiliated with the Govt of Pakistan, PSDA also international certfication awarding body to UK, USA, Canada, ISO. We analyse and recognize talent at all levels by providing a variety of certifications, professional registrations, content and skill framework, and other resources.
AutoCAD Course Outline:
- AUTOCAD 2D-3D
- Introduction of Shapes
- Introduction to 2d shapes in Ms paint
- Introducion to 3d shapes Ms paint
- Drawing of 2d shapes in ms paint
- Drawing of 3d shapes in ms paint
- Introduction to Autocad
- Uses of autocad commands
- Perform AutoCAD 2D Fundamentals
- Create 3D Interface/Drawings
- Apply different visual functions
- Draw Coordinates
- Define user Coordinates System
- Draw 3D Orbit, Navigations and Model
- Develop familiarity with 3D Orbit
- Define 3D orbit with the command
- Discover other navigational modes
- Perform 3D dimensional navigation
- Operate 3D Objects
- Produce 2D Solid and 3D Face